Sunday, August 16, 2009

Thing # 23Things

Even though I was familiar with most of the applications presented, I did enjoy the guided practice and the blog posting part. It was easy to just write like I would talk to a friend or colleague but I could also share videos, images, and links to other websites of interest. I enjoyed reading what other members were writing and the ideas they shared on their blogs. I don't know if I will keep this blog going or not. It does take time and I SHOULD be posting booktalks to my library bookshelf blog. That type of writing takes more thought and preparation so I have not done as well with keeping it up.

If you offer this online workshop again, I would like to suggest you double-check some of the links that we found were not working. I would participate in another workshop of this type again next summer if you develop one for some newer web 2.0 applications.

Thanks again for your guidance!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your suggestions. I'll definitely take them into consideration for next year!

    ReplyDelete